Beef w/ Broccoli & Mushrooms
From Recipe Box
- 4lbs diced beef
- 1 large package mushrooms, sliced
- 4 large heads of broccoli, cut up
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup water or beef broth
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups uncooked white rice
- Place beef, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, sriracha, and 1 cup of water (or beef broth) into a crock pot and stir well.
- Cover the crock pot and turn on high. Cook for 5-6 hours or until beef is well cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Add in mushrooms and broccoli, stir well.
- Cover the crock pot and cook for another 45 minutes.
- Place rice & water into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover the rice and simmer for 15-20 minutes (until most of the water is gone).
- Turn the heat off, stir the rice, and let sit until complete. Fluff with a fork
Meal Prep Servings
This recipe makes approx 10 meals of the below sizes
- 5 meals: 1 cup of rice + 150g beef & broccoli = ~500 calories
- 5 meals: 1 cup of rice + 225g beef & broccoli = ~700 calories