Chai Tea Mix
From Recipe Box
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
1-1/2 cups powdered French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- To serve: 1 cup milk (Heated) or 1 cup water (heated) per heaping spoonful of mix
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Optional: In a blender, cover and process tea mixture in batches until powdery (this will make a dusty mess but makes it look more uniform and may mix a bit more evenly. Either way it will dissolve the same.
- To prepare chai tea: Place 1 heaping spoon of dry mix in a cup. Add 1 cup of hot water/hot milk and stir.
Makes about 3 16oz jars of dry mix per batch.