From Recipe Box
- 1 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to a 16oz jar and blend with an immersion blender.
- You can use any oil you like as long as it is flavorless (or as close to flavorless as possible). Specifically don't use something like extra virgin olive oil or it will have the strong EVOO taste and nothing else
- You can substitute lemon juice with vinegar, but again you should aim for something light (white vinegar is probably best, bit apple cider vinegar tastes really good too).
- Include fresh dill, or other herbs for extra flavor