From Recipe Box
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 2 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TSP sriracha
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed or grated)
- 1 TBSP ginger root (grated)
- 2-4 TBSP warm water (as needed)
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 8 ounces chicken, cut into small pieces
- uncooked shrimp (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3 green onions , chopped
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, just until tender. Rinse under cold water.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together (except water, stir in until desired consistency reached). Set aside.
- Heat 1½ tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp, chicken, and garlic. The shrimp will cook quickly, about 1-2 minutes on each side, or until pink. If using chicken, cook until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes, flipping only once.
- Push everything to the side of the pan. Add a little more oil and add the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs, breaking them into small pieces with a spatula as they cook.
- Add noodles, sauce, bean sprouts and peanuts to the pan (reserving some peanuts for topping at the end). Toss everything to combine.
- Top with green onions & extra peanuts
Makes 4 servings